- Offers a variety of terms usually ranging from 90 days up to five years.
- Guarantees a fixed rate of return.
- Requires a minimum deposit of $1,000 to open.
- Provides option of automatic renewal or single maturity.
- No account fees.
* Penalty for early withdrawal.
* Additional deposits to certificates after initial opening are not allowed.
Contact a Customer Service representative at your local Banking Center for current rate and annual percentage yield information.
Grow Your Nest Egg While Reducing Your Tax Burden
With a Citizens Bank Individual Retirement Account (IRA), your money may grow tax-deferred or tax-free, depending on whether you choose a Traditional or Roth IRA. A retirement account is an important step toward ensuring your financial security when you retire. Citizens Bank offers its customers two types of IRA’s:
Traditional IRA: Tax deferred contributions; no minimum contribution required.
Roth IRA: Taxes are deducted prior to contribution; earnings are tax-free.
- Terms ranging from 90 days up to 2 years.
- Fixed rate of interest
- 30 month IRA available with a variable rate of interest
- Interest compounds quarterly
* Early withdrawal penalties may apply*
Stop by or contact any one of our Banking Center locations nearest you for more information regarding IRAs.
** Contact a Customer Service representative at your local Citizens Bank Banking Center for current rate and annual percentage yield information. **