|Convenient, easy banking
well within your reach.
Let us bring the bank to you! With our Internet Banking, consumers and businesses alike have the freedom every day, all day, to access Internet Banking anywhere you have a personal computer and an Internet connection. It’s convenient, and easy!
- View account history
- Transfer funds between commonly owned Citizens Bank accounts
- View check images
- Make loan payments
- Make Safe Deposit Box payments
- Utilize Optional Bill Pay Service
For more information, stop by one of our Banking Centers or simply click here for a demonstration
*Business account holders are required to apply in person.
Mobile Banking - CBTX On The Go
We are now offering Mobile Banking to all our customers. Check your account balances, make account-to-account transfers, make bill payments, and enjoy several other features at your fingertips 24 hours a day. We have an App in both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. We also have a Browser version for phones that have access to the internet, but do not have access to the previously stated application stores. Use the below link to access the browser based version or click the designated application store for your device.
CBTX Mobile Banking
- In order to utilize Mobile Banking you must already be an Internet Banking user. If you are not already an internet banking user please use the above link (Enroll Today) to sign up!
- You can think of Mobile Banking as an extension of your Online Banking account. When you are prompted to log-in to Mobile Banking you will use the same user codes and password as you would to log-in to Internet Banking. You will still manage your account password through the Internet Banking portal.
- Once you have logged into the application you will see a list of your different accounts at Citizens Bank. By clicking on an account you will see Transactions, Recent Activity, and the Balance.
- On the iPhone, you will touch this icon on the left hand side of the screen to access the additional features of Mobile Banking.
- On an Android device, slide this icon on the middle left hand side of the screen to the right to access the additional features of Mobile Banking.
- When exiting the applications remember to use the icon on the iPhone and the icon an Android devices to avoid having log-in problems the next time you access Mobile Banking.
- The below demo should help you with any questions you have about making transfers and paying bills. If the above instructions and the demo do not answer your questions please contact us directly at (903) 984-8671 or click on the Mobile Banking FAQ.
Citizens Bank – Mobile Banking Flash Demo
Mobile Deposit - CBTX On The Go
Depositing checks is safe, fast and easy when using the Mobile Deposit feature inside your Citizens Bank Mobile Banking App for Android™ or iPhone®.
After you've enrolled in Mobile Deposit and subject to customer qualifying, you'll simply snap a picture of the front and back of a properly endorsed check and submit it for deposit. When the deposit is accepted you'll receive a notification on your device. That's it! Your check will have been delivered to the Bank as safe and secure as if you had taken it into a Citizens Bank Banking Center. And, because it's built into Mobile Banking, you'll have the ability to make your deposit anytime, anywhere!!
Follow these simple steps on how to make a Mobile Deposit:
- Using the Mobile Banking App, simply enter some basic information regarding the deposit you're trying to make.
- Follow the instructions on screen to snap a picture of both front & Back of your endorsed check that's ready for deposit.
- Tap the submit button to deposit the check and you'll receive your confirmation shortly.
You'll receive a confirmation text when your check has been accepted. We'll review your transaction, and send additional notifications once we've processed the deposit.
Mobile Deposit is just one more mobile solution for YOU from Citizens Bank.